- Cruciform drive system provides for easy pickup and safe transport of screws to the surgical site
- Fine pitched threads give the bone fixation screw greater clamping force while using less driver torque
- Head design on bone fixation screw allows screw to be screwed down flush to bone surface leaving no gap between the screw’s head and the bone
- Autoclavable tray conveniently stores and organizes all fixation kit components
- Screw organizer dial is designed and labeled in a way that allows easy organization of up to 100 self-drilling membrane fixation screws, self-drilling tenting screws, and self-tapping bone fixation screws
The Pro-fix™ Precision Fixation System is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure easy pick-up of screws and stable transfer to the surgical site.
An autoclavable storage tray is cleverly designed to store not only fixation instruments, but also a variety of membrane fixation, bone fixation, and tenting screws needed in dental bone grafting. Up to 100 fixation screws – including bone fixation, membrane fixation, and tenting – are stored in a built-in screw organizer dial designed and labeled for easy identification, easy storage, and simple re-ordering. All components are labeled, organized, stored, and sterilized together to simplify things for the surgeon and surgical team.
The Pro-fix™ Bone Fixation Kit includes all the instruments needed to place bone screws (storage tray with dial, driver handle, driver blades, and latch type 1.2 mm pilot drill), along with 12 self-tapping bone fixation screws (2 – 8.0 mm screws, 4 – 10.0 mm screws, 4 – 12.0 mm screws, and 2 – 14.0 mm screws). Additional membrane fixation, bone fixation, and tenting screws may be added to the Bone Fixation Kit separately.