- Locking-taper, cruciform drive system provides for easy pickup and safe transport of screws to the surgical site
- 1.5 mm x 3.0 mm screw size is designed specifically for securing membranes and mesh
- The self-drilling design of each screw allows penetration through cortical bone without the use of a mallet or the need for drilling pilot holes
- Autoclavable tray conveniently stores and organizes all fixation kit components
- Screw organizer dial is designed and labeled in a way that allows easy organization of up to 100 self-drilling membrane fixation screws, self-drilling tenting screws, and self-tapping bone fixation screws
The Pro-fix™ Precision Fixation System is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure easy pick-up of screws, stable transfer to the surgical site, and quick engagement in cortical bone.
An autoclavable storage tray is cleverly designed to store not only fixation instruments, but also a variety of membrane fixation, bone fixation, and tenting screws needed in dental bone grafting. Up to 100 fixation screws – including bone fixation, membrane fixation, and tenting – are stored in a built-in screw organizer dial designed and labeled for easy identification, easy storage, and simple re-ordering. All components are labeled, organized, stored, and sterilized together to simplify things for the surgeon and surgical team.
The Pro-fix™ Membrane Fixation Kit includes all the instruments needed to begin placing membrane fixation screws (storage tray with dial, driver handle, and driver blades), along with (20) 1.5 mm x 3.0 mm self-drilling membrane fixation screws. Additional membrane fixation, bone fixation, and tenting screws may be added to the membrane fixation kit separately.