Pro-fix™ Precision Fixation System – Tenting
Locking-taper, cruciform drive system provides for easy pickup and safe transport of screws to the surgical site
- Aggressive tip and thread design on tenting screw engages bone and allows for precise placement without the use of a pilot hole – even in cortical bone
- Screws 3 mm polished neck for precise space maintenance
- 3.5 mm diameter screw head provides broad surface area to help prevent membrane perforation or tearing
- Autoclavable tray conveniently stores and organizes all fixation kit components
- Screw organizer dial is designed and labeled in a way that allows easy organization of up to 100 self-drilling membrane fixation screws, self-drilling tenting screws, and self-tapping bone fixation screws
The Pro-fix™ Precision Fixation System is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure easy pick-up of screws, stable transfer to the surgical site, and quick engagement in cortical bone.
An autoclavable storage tray is cleverly designed to store not only fixation instruments, but also a variety of membrane fixation, bone fixation, and tenting screws needed in dental bone grafting. Up to 100 fixation screws – including bone fixation, membrane fixation, and tenting – are stored in a built-in screw organizer dial designed and labeled for easy identification, easy storage, and simple re-ordering. All components are labeled, organized, stored, and sterilized together to simplify things for the surgeon and surgical team.
The Pro-fix™ Tenting Kit includes all the instruments needed to place tenting screws (storage tray with dial, driver handle, and driver blades), along with 12 self-drilling tenting screws (4 – 3.0 mm screws, 4 – 4.0 mm screws, and 4 – 5.0 mm screws). Additional membrane fixation, bone fixation, and tenting screws may be added to the tenting kit separately.